Approx. Rs 90 / PieceGet Latest PriceProduct Details:
|Minimum Order Quantity||10 Piece|
|Fabric||Medical Grade Silicon|
|Features||Reusable Menstrual Cup|
|Packaging Type||Box Packing|
Approx. Rs 1,800 / PieceGet Latest PriceProduct Details:
|Fabric||Food Grade Silicon|
|Packaging Type||Crystal Box Packing|
· ULTIMATE COMFORT, INFINITE POSSIBILITIES - iFREE’s revolutionary flat-fit design can’t be felt at all – no matter what you’re doing! Offering up to 12 hours of non-stop protection, it’s the only reusable cup that can be worn during sex
· ULTRA THIN DESIGN –It’s a high-capacity cup with a flexible, petal-thin body and leak-proof double rim for total peace of mind. Its flat design squishes thin for easy insertion, and sits right below the cervix for protection you won’t feel at all
· ANY TIME PROTECTION – iFREE is a reusable menstrual cup that you can use for up to 5 years – just wash it after use and carry it its convenient case for protection whenever you need it most
· IT’S TIME TO SWITCH - Made from FDA approved medical-grade silicone, iFREE is BPA-free and phthalate-free, hypoallergenic and contains no harmful chemicals or bleaches. It collects flow rather than absorbing it, so there’s no dryness or irritation. Healthy for your body - no odors.
· WALLET & EARTH FRIENDLY – Be kind to environment and your wallet at the same time. Stop throwing money away with your tampons and pads each month. One cup can last for years – reducing waste and saving you money
Important information Safety Warning
iFREE cup is not a contraceptive and does not protect against sexually transmitted diseases. Discontinue use and contact a medical practitioner if you experience any pain or discomfort while using the iFREE Cup. If you have had TSS you should not use a menstrual cup.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Wash your hands before using your iFREE Cup. Submerge cup in boiling water for 5 - 8 min before first use. Use thumb and forefinger to squeeze the rim to make an '8.' Firmly push the back rim inside first, so it sits behind your cervix. Tuck the front rim up behind your pelvic bone. Wear for up to 12 hours and empty 2-3 times per 24 hours. To remove, hook your finger behind the front of the rim and gently slide out. Empty fluid into the toilet and wash the cup and reinsert.
Explore More Products